Thursday, October 6, 2011

Busy & lovin' it...

Golf. A good walk spoiled.
For the first time in many weeks I have been busy doing productive and tangible things. It was darn enjoyable.

Today I revised & sent menus out to be printed, designed a banner & sent it to be printed, directed a wooden sign to be made, met at son's school regarding volunteering, yelled myself hoarse at a football game, cropped, retouched and emailed out yesterday's golf shots and posted to this blog, for cryin' out loud (albeit a short post).

So much more satisfying than housework, although that sometimes holds its own satisfaction.

And now I am going to bed and pick up where I left off reading "Anne of Green Gables". I've read it before and it is just a happy, fun book ~ perfect for pleasant dreams.

And Miz, Munchberry, the name you were looking for is...
N u t e l l a . Shhhh, don't say it our loud.
(see reply to your last comment)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, NUTELLA. Is that rather adult looking male your child?

    Fingers crossed on your breaky launch. I think your attitude on it is the right one.

    I wonder if you could make donut bread pudding on LO donuts. I wonder if I have such a recipe. Did I tell you croissant dough - awesome in bread pudding. Yeah, there are recipes. I just looked. I figured as much. You know what else might be interesting. Make a very dense bread pudding, like a bread from LO donuts and let it get stale and then cut it and fry it for french toast. Stale donuts drenched in booze covered with ganache?

    Yeah, I better go.

    ReplyDelete